What To Do If You Are Arrested
The first and most important step you should take is to call a lawyer or to have your family call a lawyer for you. A lawyer can ensure that your rights are upheld and protect you from making statements that may help the prosecution make its case.
Do not make any statements other than your name and that you want to speak to your lawyer. Call Epstein & Weil LLC immediately at 212-732-4888.
Why Do You Need A Lawyer?
- Any information you can potentially provide that will help your case can be provided later.
- Any other information that can potentially hurt your case should be first reviewed by an attorney to protect your rights.
- Epstein & Weil LLC has lawyers on call 24 hours a day, with the experience you need.
If you are arrested or anticipate receiving legal papers like a search warrant, the attorneys of our New York City law firm of can provide effective legal help aimed at:
- Protecting your rights
- Keeping you out of jail and free from fines
- Investigating the facts
- Proving your innocence, reducing your charges or significantly mitigating your legal penalties
Skilled Defense By A Proven Trial Lawyer
Our criminal defense practice is anchored in 1) responsive and individualized representation 2) low costs and 3) results. We believe in:
- Personalized attention helps us gather information, investigate your case and align our defense with your goals. And when you hire us you will work directly with firm partner Lloyd Epstein or Judith Weil.
- We achieve low fees by keeping our firm small and our overhead low.
- We effectively pursue your goals by drawing on our decades of legal experience, our decades of providing legal instruction to criminal defense attorneys and law students and by knowledge gained through the accomplishment of multiple case dismissals, acquittals by jury and reduced charges.
We work with a broad range of experts, including investigators, psychologists, social workers, accountants and others to strengthen clients’ claims. For knowledgeable answers and representation following an arrest, contact our firm.
Call Us Right Away
To get started, contact us at our New York office for experienced criminal defense legal help. We are available 24/7 and our defense attorney speaks Spanish and Hebrew in addition to English. Our office is are located in lower Manhattan near the Brooklyn Bridge, and close to all major subway lines. Our firm accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express.