Business Legal Services: Helping Our Clients Protect What’s Most Important
From drafting and reviewing business contracts to guiding small and medium-sized businesses in New York through the processes of commercial litigation, a skilled attorney can provide you with the legal support, advice and representation to meet your business goals and protect your long-term interests.
Comprehensive Business Legal Services Focused On Our Clients’ Goals
Epstein & Weil LLC provides cost-effective solutions to meet the ever-changing legal needs of the modern business environment. Our attorneys are dedicated to providing clients with a full range of legal services to help small, medium-sized, family-owned and closely held businesses meet their day-to-day needs, including:
- Reviewing, negotiating and drafting contracts
- Helping clients with business formation and growth as well as startup planning
- Sales and purchases of closely held businesses
- Representing plaintiffs and defendants in commercial litigation
- Representing business clients in trials and appeals
- Preparing and reviewing NDAs, nondisclosure agreements, noncompetition, confidentiality and employment agreements.
- Providing trusted advice regarding legal compliance issues
- Maintaining and preparing corporate records and business documents
Let our experienced New York City attorneys serve as your business’ outside general counsel and you will have an attorney to turn to anytime you need help. We are available to our clients after hours and on weekends so that we can provide you with the support you need, when you need it.
Let Our Lawyers Help Protect And Grow Your Business
Contact our attorneys by completing our online contact form or call 212-732-4888 for experienced legal advocacy and representation for your business. We are conveniently located near every major subway line close to the courts in Manhattan and Brooklyn. Our firm accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express, and we speak Spanish and Hebrew as well as English.