About Our Firm
Epstein & Weil LLC is a small firm emphasizing criminal and commercial litigation, and general counsel legal services to individuals and small and medium-size businesses throughout the New York metropolitan area. Our partners each have more than 40 years of legal experience, a reputation in the legal community for commitment to our clients and an established track record of success. Our firm combines the skill set of a larger practice with the personalized services of a boutique firm.
Because our team is small and operates closely together, we are able to streamline your services, reduce duplication and offer a more efficient, personalized service than larger firms. This means that we can offer top-tier service at a substantially lower price.
Our small size is an asset to our clients. For example:
- Each client works closely with a senior partner with at least 40 years of legal experience.
- Our size ensures your lawyer is always familiar with your business and ready to address your concerns.
Most people understand the importance of having one accountant and one doctor. We strive to be the one law firm your family or business relies on to address any legal needs that may arise.
Comprehensive Legal Services From A Reputable And Recognized Law Firm
Our criminal defense experience ranges from prearrest representation in FBI and grand jury investigations to trial and post-conviction proceedings across the entire spectrum of white collar, drug and violent crimes in state and federal courts.
Our commercial and business law experience ranges from the review and drafting of contracts to complex litigation involving unfair competition, breach of fiduciary duty and disputes regarding contract performance.
We are a legal team with the experience and credentials to intelligently and effectively manage your case. Some other recognition and differentiating factors of our firm include:
- Firm partners Judith Weil and Lloyd Epstein have won significant victories in state and federal courts on the trial and appellate levels.
- Both partners are highly experienced trial and appellate attorneys.
- Mr. Epstein has taught trial practice in law schools and to defense attorneys throughout the country, published legal articles in national journals and is a former member of the Appellate Division of the First Department’s Assigned Counsel Screening Committee, which evaluates court -appointed attorneys.
- Our attorneys received the highest AV Preeminent* ratings under Martindale-Hubbell’s Peer Review Rating System
- Mr. Epstein has been included on the list of criminal defense Super Lawyers for many years.
Judith Helen Weil
Let Our Experience Be An Asset To You And Your Business
Contact the New York law firm of Epstein & Weil LLC for experienced legal help. We are available around the clock, are located very close to all courts in Manhattan and Brooklyn, accept VISA, Mastercard and American Express, and speak Spanish and Hebrew as well as English. Contact us by email or call 212-732-4888.
AV®, AV Preeminent®, are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability of which A is the highest and general ethical standards (of which V is the highest).