Smart Defense For Internet Crime Allegations
Where can you turn when private activity conducted in your own home or office is suddenly targeted by law enforcement officials? What should you do if your computer is seized or impounded as part of a criminal investigation? While some internet crimes, including crimes involving pornography and gambling, may seem harmless, they can carry serious legal consequences and penalties.
If you have been charged with an internet crime or computer crime, the Manhattan law firm of Epstein & Weil LLC can provide experienced legal help and an aggressive criminal defense. Early intervention is critical to preventing an arrest or convincing the prosecutor to amend the charges.
Computer Crimes Must Be Taken Seriously
Firm partner Lloyd Epstein has provided knowledgeable and diligent legal services to thousands of clients in his more than 40 years of legal experience. He can provide aggressive criminal defense legal services for a broad range of online criminal charges. These are usually felony offenses, and often fall under federal jurisdiction where the penalties for conviction are harsher. We have experience with all Internet-related crimes, including:
- Charges related to pornography and child pornography
- Sex crimes such as soliciting a minor online
- Computer hacking
- Identity theft
- Wire fraud
- Money laundering
- Online gambling
Whether your criminal charges are your first arrest or you have faced serious charges before, we can work toward having your charges dismissed or having your charges and penalties significantly reduced. Our firm has a wide range of experience and credentials:
- We have handled state and federal cases involving internet pornography and other internet crimes, with favorable results for our clients.
- Firm attorney Lloyd Epstein has taught trial practice at New York Law School and CUNY School of Law and at seminars for criminal defense lawyers around the country.
- We have earned multiple acquittals at trial, as well as reversals of convictions on criminal appeals.
Reach Out Immediately For Experienced Advocacy
Have you been charged with internet, computer or online crime? Contact Epstein & Weil LLC for effective criminal defense legal services in New York. Call 212-732-4888 or contact us by email to arrange a consultation. We are available around the clock and are located near the federal courts in Manhattan. Members of our team speak Spanish and Hebrew.