Violent Crime Charges Require Strong Criminal Defense
Have you been accused of a violent crime? Our firm’s lead criminal attorney has practiced criminal defense law for 40 years, with favorable results in cases involving the most serious felony charges
If you are charged with a violent crime or another crime in the New York City area, we can provide knowledgeable, skilled and experienced legal help. Contact Epstein & Weil LLC at 212-732-4888, night or day.
Representing The Accused In New York Since 1979
Lloyd Epstein has defended clients accused of every level of violent crime, including:
- Murder and manslaughter
- Assault charges
- Rape and other sex crimes
- Child abuse and sexual abuse
Mr. Epstein has handled hundreds of cases in state and federal courts of New York. He has extensive experience in criminal trials, appeals, habeas corpus hearings and sentencing. His case history includes multiple acquittals in criminal trials and reversals on criminal appeals. He has taught trial practice at New York Law School and CUNY School of Law for many years.
A Successful Record For Serious Criminal Charges
- Our record of success in defending against these and other violent crime charges is extensive and includes:
- Acquittals at state and federal trials in cases including drug, robbery, murder, assault, conspiracy and other crimes
- Obtaining sentences of nonjail time where jail time was likely
- Multiple appellate reversals
- Arguing successfully to have a federal RICO/racketeering/murder conviction overturned on the grounds of prosecutorial misconduct
- Overturning a state murder conviction in federal district court after the conviction was repeatedly upheld in the state appellate courts
Get Skilled Legal Help Today
Time is of the essence and you need the best defense possible. Before talking to law enforcement, talk with our experienced criminal defense lawyer. Epstein & Weil LLC serves clients in all five boroughs, and our Manhattan law office is located near the federal courts. Our attorney also speaks Spanish and Hebrew. Arrange a consultation at 212-732-4888 or contact us online.