Solutions And Advocacy For Commercial Litigation And Business Disputes
In New York City, you will have little difficulty locating an attorney claiming to be able to effectively handle your business dispute and to resolve it successfully. Before you choose, ask:
- Does the attorney have decades of business litigation experience?
- Has the lawyer handled hundreds of claims?
- Does the attorney have vast legal experience, including representing individuals and businesses with claims or investigations pending before courts and non-judicial tribunals?
- Does the firm place an emphasis on personal and cost-effective representation?
The Manhattan law firm of Epstein & Weil LLC meets all of the above criteria and more. We have represented a broad range of clients in commercial disputes, including:
- Professional and other partnerships
- Construction and contracting companies
- Fashion design, printing and manufacturing companies
- Import/export companies
- Investment limited partnerships
- Health care providers and other service companies
Epstein & Weil LLC has a long record of successfully resolving business and shareholder disputes through thoroughly prepared negotiations, litigation, arbitration and mediation. Do you face a commercial dispute involving:
- A breach of contract?
- Brokerage agreements?
- Failure to pay or perform a contract?
- A breach of fiduciary duty?
- Unfair competition claims?
- Covenant not to compete?
- Denial of insurance coverage or coverage dispute?
For knowledgeable answers, counsel and representation in a breach of performance or breach of contact dispute from an experienced litigation attorney, contact our firm.
Discuss Your Dispute With Our Attorneys
We invite you to schedule a consultation by calling 212-732-4888 or contacting us online. Epstein & Weil LLC is located in lower Manhattan, serving business clients in all five boroughs of New York. We are available, and offer evening and weekend appointments, and we have Spanish and Hebrew speakers on staff.